Palomar College Student Health Center for Success
Covered by Student Health Fee*
- FREE Nurse visits
- FREE Nurse Practitioner visits
- FREE Physician visits
APPOINTMENTS ARE RECOMMENDED
- Dermatology: acne, wart removal and skin cancer screening •
- Respiratory: infections, cold, flu
- First Aid Treatment and Minor Emergencies
- Medications: over the counter and limited prescriptions
- Immunizations: including annual flu shots
- Health Screenings: TB testing, blood pressure, hearing & vision •
- Laboratory Services: blood, urine & cholesterol testing
- Academic & DMV Physical Exams: timely appointments & minimal fees
- Women’s Health: pap smears, pregnancy testing, birth control pills, bladder infections, STI testing & referrals
- Men’s Health: testicular cancer screening, STI testing & referrals • Health Education and Health Counseling
- Tobacco Cessation Program
- Community Health Referrals
PALOMAR COLLEGE Student Health Centers
San Marcos Campus • 760-891-7530 • M – F
Escondido Student Health Clinic •760-891-7532 • M – Th
✓ Feminine Products
WATCH FOR ANNOUNCEMENTS
About current “wellness outreach” programs including: Blood Drives, The Great American Smoke-Out, Healthy Heart, Cancer Screenings, and more.
VISIT US AT http://www.palomar.edu/healthservices for a more complete listing of our services
“Like us” on Facebook: click the link on our website
Medical Emergency Response, dial ext 2289
*Health Fee is mandated upon registration (see semester schedule for exceptions)
San Marcos Campus
1140 West Mission Road – HC building San Marcos
Parkway Business Center 1951 East Valley Parkway, Escondido
Directions to Escondido Center
1951 E. Valley Parkway, Esc., CA 92027
A. From the west, proceed east on Hwy. 78, which becomes Lincoln. Continue east on Lincoln to Midway Drive.Turn right (south) on Midway Drive and proceed to EastValley Parkway.
B. From the north, proceed south on I-15 to El Norte Parkway. Proceed east on El Norte Parkway to Midway Drive. Turn right (south) on Midway Drive and proceed to East Valley Parkway.
C. From the south, exit I-15 on Via Rancho Parkway and go east (right) on Via Rancho Parkway. Via Rancho becomes Bear Valley Parkway. Continue on Bear Valley Parkway until you get to Midway Drive. Turn left on Midway. The Escondido Center is on your left as you approach East Valley Parkway.
Parking: Students must display a parking permit and park in designated student parking. A daily permit may be purchased from a machine to the left of the main entrance of the building.
+ Student Health Centers Locations